12 More Must Have Survival Products
If you missed the article last month that I wrote called 10 Ways to Survive an Upcoming Catastrophe, you should really check it out first.
When you see the news about Brexit, the election, the economy. the candidates, the toppy stock market, the terror attacks, and the shootings, you may be a little concerned. Which is why I wrote about products you may want to stock up on, in the event you have no electricity, natural gas, heat, Internet, or water.
Since I wrote that article, I have received many suggestions of additional survival items that you may want to consider. Here they are.
1. SurvivalSPARK Emergency Magnesium Fire Starter with Compass and Whistle
This is a cool tool The whistle and compass are added bonuses.
2. Cyalume SnapLight Red Light Sticks
These are great because they last for twelve hours.
3. Emergency Survival Mylar Thermal Reflective Cold Weather Shelter Tube Tent
I mentioned the mylar thermal blanket in my previous article. But to compliment that, you should get this mylar tent.
4. Safe-T-Proof Solar, Hand-Crank Emergency Radio, Flashlight, Beacon, Cell Phone Charger The fact that this runs off both solar and hand crank is a great feature. I don’t have this yet but I’ve heard great things about it and I plan to make this my next survival product purchase.
5. Potable Aqua Water Purification Tablets
Have you ever had giardia? You don’t ever want to get it, unless you enjoy spending a week in the bathroom. This will purify water, so you won’t get it from spring or river water.
6. Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag
Do you think you may need to skip out quickly? Get a Bug Out bag, fully stocked. Keep it in your trunk.
Hopefully, you will get these survival items but won’t need them. They should be considered cheap insurance.