The following informative interview was provided by Certified Financial Planner Ray LeVitre, who is the Founder and Managing Partner of Net Worth Advisory Group, and also the author of the book “20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now” which covers key financial decisions people must make during the period of transition from the workforce into retirement.
The discussion includes the following:
- What to do now with the stock market at all time highs
- How to allocate how much should be invested in stocks, bonds, and cash
- Should investors be putting their money in bonds with rising interest rates on the horizon
- When you should take your Social Security Income
- How much you can withdraw from your nest egg when you retire
- And much, much more
To stream the interview, click:
You can download as an mp3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
More information about Net Worth Advisory Group can be found at
You can find more information about the book, 20 Retirement Decisions You Need to Make Right Now at
All opinions are those of Ray LeVitre, and do not represent the opinions of WStNN.com or Stockerblog.com or the interviewer. Neither this website nor the interviewer nor the interviewee are rendering tax, legal, or investment advice in this interview. All information is provided for education and general information only.