There will always be a demand for candy and chocolate. Here is a list of companies involved in the manufacture and marketing of chocolate and candy.
Here is some trivia about chocolate:
1. The earliest documented use of chocolate was approximately 1100 BC.
2. The Mayans and Aztecs made chocolate beverages.
3. It can affect serotonin levels in the brain.
4. It can lower blood pressure.
5. It has a substantial amount of antioxidants that reduce the formation of free radicals,
6. It is associated with the Mayan god of fertility and the Aztec goddess of fertility.
7. Cacao beans were often used as currency.
8. Two-thirds of the world’s cocoa is produced in Western Africa.
9. 43% of cocoa comes from te Ivory Coast.
10. 50 million people worldwide depend on cocoa as a source of livelihood, according to the World Cocoa Foundation.
The link to the list of candy and chocolate stocks is below.