by Fred Fuld III
The following interesting and informative interview was provided by Jim Kozimor, the three-time Emmy Award winning host who has worked on four Olympic Games as a Play-by-play announcer for The NBC Sports Group, and co-founder of SportsETFs, which manages the first sports related Exchange Traded Fund, the ProSports Sponsors Fund (FANZ).
The discussion includes the following:
- The importance of a company being a corporate sponsor for a sports team
- The types of companies that are considered for the ETF
- How the idea for a sports related ETF came about
- The limitations of team ownership stocks
- The effect of Colin Kaepernick on the Nike stock
- The future of the growth of sports betting
- Advice for future broadcasters
- and much, much more!
To stream the interview, click:
You can download as an mp3 file by right-clicking HERE (or Control click on a Mac) and choosing “save as.”
More information about SportsETFs can be found here:
More information about Jim Kozimor can be found here:
If you missed the previous interview with Nick Fullerton, the other co-founder of SportsETFs, you can check it out here.
All opinions are those of the interviewee, and do not represent the opinions of this website or the interviewer. Neither this website, nor the interviewer, nor the interviewee are rendering tax, legal, or investment advice in this interview. No investment advice is expressed or implied. No recommendations are made to buy, sell, hold, or short any security. All information is provided for education and general information only.